BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


08 June 2010

my holiday schedule..

in this two weeks holiday, everyone mesti fill up the time they have in their hands - because the clock keeps ticking and it never waits for us... so, after the last two days, i dah tau what to do in the holidays! now i only have one question.. what should i do in my spare time?

Every morning 6:30 am bangun pagi, gosok gigi, cuci muka, etc... by the time i finish, surely dah 7 something.. so what i do s switch on the laptop when no one is using, or if my sis is using it, i switch on the PS2 and play... with my tuiton bag on my side, of course.
pukul 9 - 11am, pergi tuiton. jumpa my 'special friend', you can guess who! :)

after balik tu, check if anyone is using the game consoles (i'm talkin bout PSP, PS2 and the laptop, yeah, the laptop is a game console to me -,-) if every game console is 'conquered' by others, then i sabar jelaa -.-

pastu play, play, play, lunch, pray Zuhur, play, play, play, pray Asar, then play skejap pastu check if it's raining or cloudy.. if it's not, then i pergi jogging! but if it is.. then naseb ah. i will be sticking my cute butt on this chair and continue playing :)

at night, buat apa2 larh. nighttime, not really planned lah. sheesh.. i sometimes read books macam Albert Einstein ker, Horrible Science ker.. (yeah you're right, my life is SCIENCE)
anyway, my holiday aims for the game RuneScape is just 46 Dungeoneering, and now i'm at 40.. and it's just the 2nd day of the holiday! (well, to be more exact, 4 days)
i can already tell, this two-week holiday is gonna rock! it's gonna be in my 'Best Memories' list - well at least i HOPE it will ;)

And you,
i still love you very much,
even though i know
i have NO chance
to make you love me.
a.faris a.rizal

0 tindakbalas: