BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


06 June 2010

happy times ;p

well, now my life is turned upside down and changed! as you know, for the last few weeks things were going downhill... but now i might say that i am back up agaaaain!

EVERYTHING, and yes i mean everything is back to normal! i am loving my life now!
and, for the last two days, i can say that i am ALREADY enjoying my holiday, even with my parents are here! i can tell, this holiday is goinna be SO much fun!
and anyone who lives around USJ11 and is close to my house, you can come over and play some games! because without my friends, i know i can't LIVE..

haha, right now i have no ideas on what to post! I am going jogging with my soulmates tomorrow, (i'm talkin bout Noie, Najwan and Wathiqah) anyone else wanna join? (fyi, we are going to USJ11 padang besar) right now i got lots to do, like play games and read books, but i prefer sitting here on the chair and going online...

Nothing to do here! Any ideas?!

a. faris a. rizal

2 tindakbalas:

Zaf said...

Sadly....that our house is not near....

Noieeeeee ! said...

Woow ? What's with the word 'soulmate' ? -.-