BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


09 June 2010

haisshhhh ,

i really hate it when things don't go as planned,
like yesterday,
my mom kata yang we will go back home on 11pm...
so we got ready the game consoles to make time pass..
tapi tibe2, change of plans pulak!
my mom said that we're sleeping at Puchong..
I'm okay with that, but couldn't she at least plan this earlier?!
shheeessh,
dahlaa i ada tuiton this morning, pastu kena rush -,-
but in my life i have to learn to cope with all this things
because you know, i always face this kinda challenges
arrrghh, what should i do? Life's hard.


a.faris a.rizal

0 tindakbalas: