BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


09 June 2010

=_____________________=

suddenly now.. my popularity dah turun sikit -,-
dunno why though!
mayb it's because of Noie kot -,-
cus dia lah budak yang 'hot' skrg at skewl..
yang peliknyer ialah skarang..
like ramai orang that i want to chat with will want to say 'bye' to me...
it's like they're ignoring me...
i feel weird because this is the first time anything like this ever happened!
and to everyone who's reading here..
tell me my faults ok,
so that i can improve myself and be a better person to you ;)
the only one that will ever chat with me
and not ignore me is Nurul Iffah binti Badrulhisham..
even though she doesn't really like me very much...
but she rarely says 'bye'..
now that's the sort of friendship i want!
Iffah macam no longer kawan i after the 'thing',
but she NEVER ignores me..
thankyou Iffah!
even if you don't realize it,
you did lighten up my mood a little bit!

0 tindakbalas: