BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


04 June 2010

Do the Dew

My gosh, i can't go one week without this drink!! I'm SO 100% addicted to it!! once i get my hands on it, i can't stop taking a sip, until the whole thing finishes!!!
I think that there's a little problem with my brains.... what's wrong?!?!
I've been drinking this at least once a week since the last three weeks, and it didn't take long for me to find out that i was spending my money a little bit more than usual...
but what should i do? when i didn't come to school yesterday, i had exactly RM2.10 in my wallet... i couldn't help but to spend it for THE BEST DRINK IN THE WORLD...
but do you think that i'm doing the right thing? should i just stop taking this drinks or should i just kurangkan to at least twice a month?
ARRGGHHH what should i do????


a. faris

1 tindakbalas:

Unknown said...

if this is carbonated, you're gonna get diagnosed with diabetes by the time you're 35 or so.
wanna try? :p