BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


08 June 2010

can't you see.. i'm still loving you...

I can't do anything now, other then lie to others
That I don't love you anymore..
But try as hard as you can
You still can't lie to your heart...
I keep telling everyone that there's nobody now
I keep telling everyone
That I don't believe in love anymore
But deep in my heart,
There's still love..
And it is specially for YOU,
ONLY YOU...
No matter what I keep telling everyone I'm okay..
I KNOW I'm not..
Because I can't stop loving you...
ONLY you...
No matter what I say,
Deep in my heart,
The feeling of love to you still remains..
And it will never go away...
Because I love you.
Oh can't you see, I'm still lovin' you
My heart still can't seem to let you go~
a.faris a.rizal

0 tindakbalas: