BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


28 May 2010

YAY!

right now i'm just happy that everything is back to how it should be...
syaza's got a replacement, zafri's sinlge, I"M single... what else is better?

so i feel happy for syaza because she has another.... i think he is better than me.
she deserves this, and i deserve to be single. i want to focus on my ambition. i
have to study hard for the future!

yeah! im gonna touch the sky! i will achieve success! but to do it i must work hard.
and that's what exactly (i think) i am doing...

Success can only be achieved
by ones who believe in
the BEAUTY
of their dreams.
a. faris a. rizal

2 tindakbalas:

mira ; D said...

bagos bagos :)

Zaf said...

Let me join your ambition...