BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


22 May 2010

time is running out.

Time is running out. next week, my brother Fairuz habis exam. he can use the laptop. for the first time, someone will actually be disturbing me! :(

I just want to say that time flies, man. it really does. i think like, cepat gila dah mid-year dah..
when i look back, rasa macam just yesterday yang kitorg gi camping kat MARDI, Serdang. (that was on 31hb May, 2009. I'll never forget that date).

This post is just to tell you that now, for once, I am single~
yeah thats rite, SINGLE! I have no more girl with me now, and I feel like a free eagle soaring high above the wide open sky ;p its just that lately, im starting to think that love is too advanced for me anyway. alot of guys who didnt think of it that way were spoilt brats. i dont wanna be like 'em.

for once, i can study without thinking about love! for once! i am free.

you just wait and see. this Monday, i will be the new guy! No more OldFaris! its time for Faris x-prototype-3000 baybeh! im gonna turn over a new leaf!

so, if you notice a few changes in myself, dont worry. this is because i am single dude. im not going crazy. i still have my mind and i can still think. and after thinking, i think this is best for me. my mind tells me i have made the right choice. for Syaza, i am sorry if i break your heart, but my mind tells me to focus on studies now.

once again, if you think im out of my mind for doing this, im not, actually. im okay. i can handle this, but i need a little help from my friends, thats all.
if you ignore me Syaz, im okay with it because i know that one day you will still need to talk to me.

By the way, i still love someone. someone no one from morning school knows, except for my VIP's. Who it is, it shall remain secret, for now.
But ''it shall remain secret'' is what i always say, but the fact is my mouth can only stay shut for about 1 month. so whatever i do, my mouth will spill the beans. you just have to remain patient, ok? you will know.

a. faris a. rizal

1 tindakbalas:

Zaf said...

please focus on our physicists faris...;)
no love anyone...like some scientist....or...you gonna do like Albert or Isaac?...nevermind..