BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


14 May 2010

RAARRGGH .

Raaargh bosannya. dah habes exam. takde pape nk buat. nk online pun my siblings lum habis lagi their examinations. sheesh... hahaahaa, today was the funniest day ever. with the Milo and the nasi lemak and the Annoying Orange. i laughed until i can hardly breathe, seriously.

See, i thought that an early freedom was gonna be the best ever, because of 1) it was an early one and 2)because its earlier than my other siblings', i thought tht i would rule the laptop.
but as usual in my life, i was wrong. (bosaaan)

Not that i can't. its just that lately ramai orang ada projek laa. abah ada banyak gile kerja plak tu. pastu mse weekdays, semua org tgh buat kerja. ulangkaji, homework and lain2. camne aku nak main nie... sheesh. bosan. if only i have a computer in my room, i could just go there and play all i want, while my siblings are studying downstairs...

Tapi for now, things are going my way. it's maths week this week. first time i took part in such things. yeah yaknw, my favourite subject is.. (you guessed it) Maths. exam results, 1 more jer! meh sini aku gitau -

Pemahaman - 82.5% (yeah i suck in BM)
Mathematics - 99% (nyesal tk dpt 100)
English - 90% (i know i can do better)
Science - 88% (i know i can do better than THIS.)
Yeah kamu sudah pun tahu, saya noob. betul, seriously. but i have to believe in myself and keep moving forward.. takut penulisan nie! tapi kena tawakal jer, hahhaaha. i'll be posting (if im lucky) tomorrow. see ya.
a. faris a. rizal

0 tindakbalas: