BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


08 May 2010

A very good meal :p

aahhhh. sedap, sedap...
That was a superb meal! makan KFC, i ate Zinger Burger AND the Twister! that was delicious.
today, i have a story to share. it is about yesterday, from morning to night. the BEST FRIDAY OF MY LIFE.

THE situation was very noisy. everyone was yelling and shouting. they had finished their exams. they wanted to enjoy their freedom. as i was putting down the School Flag, Standard One kids was running to the school gate. "little kids", i thought. after putting the flags in the office drawer, it was time to go. i grabbed my school bag, put on my shoes and walked fast to the school gate. it was a 6-week-freedom for me. freedom will be in my hands until the end of mid-year holidays. i felt very happy. like it was the last day of school, but it wasn't. when i got home, i tossed my back and took a shower. i got ready for Friday prayers.
The weather was hot as i walked to the mosque. when i walked halfway pass, it was cloudy. i prayed that it doesn't rain. i finished my Friday prayers, and went to evening school. it was a very calming and... special day. the day felt special. it wasnt anyone's birthday. there were no celebrations on tht day. but it felt special for unknown and undescribeable reasons.
After evening school, i went back as usual, quickly changed to my Sports clothes and got myself ready to go for my evening jog. haha, i'm down to 43 kilos now. i really am making a progress, i thoguht. masa i sampai rumah najwan tu, it was drizzling. but a nearby puddle showed no signs of rain, so i got on. alahai, aidiel ni. he said that i was slow. yeah i have to admit i was, even syafiq shukri was faster than me. i was far behind. we made a deal that the last guy will have to buy all four of us drinks.
I managed to overtake them anyway. they were just a bunch of show-ups, they were fast but couldn't mantain the speed. i jogged and jogged, until i reached 11/3N. after about 3 minutes of jogging in 3M, alot of dogs were barking at me. it was too noisy!! even some neighbors came out of their house and scolded me. i knew i ahd to make a run for it. aku tengah bawak maruah keluarga aku. aku kena jaga maruah keluarga aku. in other words, i dont want anyone to say "I wonder who's that stupid kid's father? his father sure is a stupid guy not to educate him properly". ya geddit? haha. i ran as fast as i can. i was tired before the sprint. now, my condition was worse. then, things change from bad to worse.
It was raining. not that bad, but i was scared that i would get fever. getting fever will weaken my body defences and make it easy for microorganisms - such as the deadly virus that causes Influenza A H1N1. i didn't want to get any of them. i still have friends to meet, life to enjoy, love to experience. the other guys - Najwan, Aidiel and S.S., was far behind. i signaled them to straight away go to 7-E. but they dont get what i was signalling to them. the rain was getting heavier atm, and i knew that i had to sprint to 7-E.
After what that seemed to be an age of aching pain, i could see 7-E about 10 metres away. After waiting for quite awhile, my friends had reached 7-E, safe and sound. i felt happy to see them. we bought our drinks, S.S paid for it. we were drinking Slurpee, waiting for the rain to settle down. amazingly, it happened in just 5 minutes. it was drizzling again. but it was a whole lot better than the situation 5 minutes ago. i knew this was our chance to head back. after wishing Assalamualaikum!, i headed ack home slurping my drink. when i reached home, my whole body was in agony. but i survived, and that's something great. I had experienced a beautiful experience. like a hiker once said, some beautiful things could only be achieved by pain - something like this, too.

say, that was quite a great story, eh? well to be telling the truth, 80% was based on fact, but i edited 20% of the story to make it more exciting for you to read. hahahahaaa. like i always say, guys -

When there's a WILL,
there's a WAY.
a.faris

2 tindakbalas:

Noieeeeee ! said...

i hate that black dog too ..

Zaf said...

NICE REAL STORY LAKI! HEHE....pandai ah ko buat suma nih...aku buat pendek blaka dah la ayat tak sedap...lo punyer nice....lelaki betul...