BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


15 March 2010

Lawak Gile kott

It's the mid term holiday... and where was I? At the barber shop, cutting my hair. at that time it was raining heavily. but while the barber was cutting my hair, winds blow.. umbrellas flew... it rained havier than ever. i know that living at home was not the right way to get a new experience, but boy, was i wrong.. really, REALLY wrong.

After i finished with my haircut, the barber flashed me a thumbs-up. i paid him my 8 dollars and left with my maid. She was asking, "The rain's too heavy, should we go now, or should we wait??", well if i said "we should wait" then i wont be blogging right now. and we are walking back home. we have our umbrellas with us, so i thought it was gonna be okay. but boy, was i wrong.

Besides at home my sister is playing the laptop, and it's supposed to be my turn now. it's now or never. me and my maid walked (ran, actually) past the heavy rain and suddenly.. BOOM! the umbrella broke. "Oh gosh, why now??", i thought.

we sed shelter, at waited for like three minutes. other people were walking around, and why weren't their umbrella break?? well, after five minutes the umbrella was okay, and we're ready to go again. we RAN now, no more walking. but after about 10 metres the umbrella broke, AGAIN. so i had no choice. leaving my maid alone, I shouted, "I gotta go!! I'm running!! Good luck!!"

well, i, the mighty athlete, made a ran for it. i ran as fast as Usain Bolt. maybe even faster than a rocket zooming into space. (Well maybe i was a little bit slow actually)

"Running in the rain. Nothing's better.", i thought. as i ran past a house with a tall tree, i thought i might be able to find shelter there. i was relieved. but as i hid behind the trees, a whoosing blaze of wind knocked me down. i fell. with all that rain pouring over me, i was tired. REALLY tired. but i guess if i stop then my life would end. so i had no other choice. i stood up, and ran as fast as my feet could carry me. it's the matter of life and death. i closed my eyes tightly.

after about 3 minutes of running, i finally reached my house. i was tired and needed a seat, but i cant sit, yet.

"Asalamualaikum!!!", i yelled. the gate opened. i cant sit yet. i straight away went to take a bath. after bath, i lied at my bed. and after about 10 minutes the rain stopped just like that.

"How stupid! If we waited just now, the rain would stop!", and i yelled back,

"At least we gained a new experience, running in the rain."

The whole family laughed!! ahahahaa.

March14

0 tindakbalas: