BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


19 March 2010

Good eeeveningg ;)

This, i can say, is the BEST evening of my life. kitorg jamming kat bilik best gilerr kot!! mula2 kitorg main ps2. pastu dah bosan skit. pastu nyanyi lagu 21 Guns, my sister buat guitar and I nyanyi.. best gilaaa!!!

but on the down side, my sister nak balik MALAM NI JUGAK!!! im goinna miss her for sure.. and her annoying but funny laugh, of course. not to forget her sense of humour. (over sgt ke ni?)

i'm starting to miss school.. i really miss S____... i can hardly wait to see her!!!!!

1 tindakbalas:

Unknown said...

PFFT (: miss u too lah boy. and i miss my guitar. and i miss everyone as well, especially ibu + abah! can't wait till next weekend. sape lagi yg turun JB ngan ibu?