BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


17 March 2010

in the middle of boredom

sheesh.. i cant use the computer much.. supposed to switch it on at 12, but my sister.. i mean.. she says she wants to use the laptop for homework, biarkan dia guna semalam, homework 3 jam tk siap2, baru buat cam 2 rangkap je kot...

i mean, i really feel like hitting her in the head. but she always has excuses, yeah.. so i only have 2 hours of real playing, and right now im playing RuneScape more regularly so that i could increase my money for abyssal whip.. i plan to finish all oak logs by 12..

but i cant do it. not with my facebook friends disturbing me. the only person i wanna chat with is just noie and syaza, my VIP's. others, im so sorry, im busy rite now.

1 tindakbalas:

Ummi Wahidah said...

chill lah bobo :P makteh pun tunggu turn nak main HAHAHA.