BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


16 March 2010

Huff...! Puff...! Where's the stop already??!?! ~1~

The title above says it. ANOTHER new experience for the holidays, and thts kinda good. I'm laying here at the study room, typing a new post, and i think my view of sports is going to change. but 4 hours ago, my view of sports is just the same.

~4 hours ago~

"Jogging? Sure. What harm could that simple thing be?", I told my brother, Firdaus. He was still relaxing, doing his homework. I'm already ready with my shorts, sport shirts and socks.

My maid, my auntie and my sister is leaving for Mydin. I know they'd ban me from using the computer tonight if i use it in the evning. so i decided to agree with firdaus' decision and go jogging. "So? do you want to go or not?", Fir said. "Yes, sure.", i replied. little did i know.. it's gonna send me to.. HELL ON EARTH.

5 minutes later, 'im ready, he's ready, and we're all set. we are really athletes, you know. i don't really mean to brag, but seriously. anyway, we went around 11/3 and we did good. i mean, i wasn't really tired. he kept motivating me. telling me "What is your aim? I want you to set it to 'complete the race'. dont bother about winning it for god's sake, just completing it would be enough!" and saying stuff like that.

After 5 minutes, we finally finished and we're heading for home. But when we took the turn to 3E and passed the house, we didnt stop. i dont want to say anything to firdaus anyway. but he said "11/4 now. whatcha say?", and without another word he took off. i had to catch up, i knew i had to!!

~END part 1~

0 tindakbalas: