BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A sneakpeak to my rocking life ;)

The name's Ahmad Faris b. Ahmad Rizal..
Saw the lights of the world on
19/2/1999
now take a peek of my life..
and to my friends,
keep rockin my world like you always do!


03 April 2010

03-04 - the 300+km trip to Johor Bahru

ahhh... finally at the hotel with no one to disturb.. some privacy to go blogging!! this rocks man.. anyway,

me, fairuz and mommy is at Johor Bahru now. we just reached the hotel at 6:00p.m., and gosh it was damn small...

but i think it would be okay, because it doesn't waste as much money as it is to go Grand Blue Wave hotel 'o.O

hotel ni bilik dia tengok kecik gila kot, tapi bile jumpa plug dah jadi heaven's paradise dahh..!! nak tidur lambat mlm nie, kalau boleh tak tidur LANGSUNG!! haha,,

anyway this is the problem, firstly MU kalah 2-1 ngan Chelsea, and secondly im alone at the room now, but i have nothing to blog about! byez, for now..

0 tindakbalas: